The IEEE Systems Journal (ISJ) is the technical journal of the IEEE Systems Council. This publication provides a systems-level, focused forum for application-oriented manuscripts that address complex systems and system-of-systems of national and global significance.
Top 5 Most Accessed Systems Journal Articles | July 2021 (as of 1 September)
- Data-Driven Methods for Predictive Maintenance of Industrial Equipment: A Survey
- Industrial Frameworks for Internet of Things: A Survey
- A Smart Optimization of Fault Diagnosis in Electrical Grid Using Distributed Software-Defined IoT System
- A Proxy Re-Encryption Approach to Secure Data Sharing in the Internet of Things Based on Blockchain
- System Design and Realization of a Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station