The nominations for the annual awards of the IEEE Systems Council are now being accepted. The nomination deadline for all award nominations is 1 March 2021.
James O. Gray Scholarships
Named in memory of James O. Gray, the scholarship recognizes students pursuing studies in process control systems engineering, plant automation or instrumentation and measurement.
- $5,000 USD and a certificate for a Graduate student
- $5,000 USD and a certificate for an Undergraduate student
More information including the nomination forms can be found on our website.
Outstanding Service Award
The IEEE Systems Council Outstanding Service Award honors long and distinguished service to the IEEE Systems Council at a level of dedication and achievement rarely demonstrated. This award is open to all IEEE members that support the Systems Council.
Nominees should have outstanding contributions over a substantial time period encompassing:
- creative and invigorating leadership
- exceptional administrative and managerial accomplishments
- initiation of new programs to encourage wider participation in Systems Council activities
- general communication and advocacy of System Engineering to the technical community as a whole
Further details including the nomination form can be found here.