Congratulations to the 2021 Systems Council Award Recipients*. Thank you for your hard work, dedication and contributions to the Council and the systems engineering community.
2021 Outstanding Service Award Recipient – Stephanie White
The IEEE Systems Council Outstanding Service Award honors long and distinguished service to the IEEE Systems Council at a level of dedication and achievement rarely demonstrated.
Congratulations to Stephanie White on being named the 2021 Systems Council Outstanding Service Award recipient. Stephanie’s numerous and long-standing contributions have been instrumental to the success of the Council and the systems engineering community.
A full list of previous OSA winners can be found here.
IEEE Systems Journal Best Paper Awards
This year, the IEEE Systems Journal Best Paper Award was awarded to five papers. Please help us in congratulating these authors on this achievement!
- Yiliang Liu, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Liangmin Wang, Weixiao Meng for the paper “Artificial Noisy MIMO Systems Under Correlated Scattering Rayleigh Fading—A Physical Layer Security Approach"
- Kuljeet Kaur, Sahil Garg, Neeraj Kumar, Gagangeet Singh Aujla, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Mohammad S. Obaidat for the paper "An Adaptive Grid Frequency Support Mechanism for Energy Management in Cloud Data Centers"
- Suresh Chavhan, Deepak Gupta, Chandana B N, Ashish Khanna, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues for the paper "Agent Pseudonymous Authentication-Based Conditional Privacy Preservation: An Emergent Intelligence Technique"
- Jinqiang Wang, Cong Wang, Yingjie Wei, Chengju Zhang for the paper "Neuroadaptive Sliding Mode Formation Control of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles With Uncertain Dynamics"
- Sun Mao, Jinsong Wu, Lei Liu, Dapeng Lan, Amir Taherkordi for the paper "Energy-Efficient Cooperative Communication and Computation for Wireless Powered Mobile-Edge Computing"
A full list of previous SJ BPA winners can be found here.
*Note: The James O. Gray Scholarship Award applications are still under review and will be announced at a later date.