2021 IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium
IPDPS is an international forum for engineers and scientists from around the world to present their latest research findings in all aspects of parallel computation. In addition to technical sessions of submitted paper presentations, the meeting offers workshops, tutorials, and commercial presentations & exhibits.
IPDPS represents a unique international gathering of computer scientists from around the world. Now, more than ever, we prize this annual meeting as a testament to the strength of international cooperation in seeking to apply computer science technology to the betterment of our global village.
- Abstracts due October 5, 2020
- Submissions due October 12, 2020
- Preliminary decisions December 8, 2020 Final submissions due
- January 11, 2021
- Final notification January 19, 2021
- Camera ready due February 13, 2021