2021 IEEE International Conference on Communications
The ICC 2021 Organizing Committee, with support of IEEE, has been monitoring the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We have been studying the announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant global and national organizations, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The safety and well-being of all conference participants is a top priority.
The Organizing Committee, with full support of the IEEE Communications Society, currently plans on holding the conference in Montreal as originally planned.
We will continue to monitor official travel advisories related to COVID-19 and update the event website to keep you informed.
- Workshop Proposals: 15 August 2020 (Extended Deadline)
- Industry Forum Proposals: 30 September 2020
- Tutorial Proposals: 5 October 2020
- Paper Submission: 12 October 2020
- Paper Acceptance: 25 January 2021
- Camera-Ready Paper: 22 February 2021