Analytics and Risk will enable the growth and understanding of best practices. There are many perspectives that we will consider here. Risk analytics in business intelligence represents data-oriented techniques to supplement business systems for better risk-based decision making. Risk performance analysis in manufacturing intelligence uses advanced data analytics, modeling, and simulation to produce a fundamental transformation to new product-based economics through internet-based service enterprises and demand-driven supply chains. Risk evaluation plays key roles in emerging areas such as biomanufacturing, nanotechnology, and energy. We see a dramatic increase in the use of predictive analytics in these and many other areas. This technical committee will bring together scientists and engineers who have different backgrounds and disciplines, and provide a set of opportunities to discuss these open issues.
- May 2020: Summary of the pandemic situation in Thailand, Brazil, Belarus and Iran from the last 2 weeks
Call for Papers
- This call for papers is intended to indicate insights and viewpoints from scholars regarding risk and resilience analytics for policymaking and operations of large-scale systems on this epidemic. The deadline for manuscript submissions is November 30, 2020.
- This call for papers of Decision Support Systems on the theme of “Data Analytics and Decision-Making Systems” is intended to publish insights and viewpoints from scholars regarding risk and data analytics in healthcare decision systems. The deadline for manuscript submissions is December 30, 2020.
- Desheng Wu, Committee Chair of ARTC, Held a Successful Meeting with the President of University of Donja Gorica
- 2020 IEEE Symposium on Analytics and Risk Report
- 2019 International Conference on Cybernetics Report
- Call for Participants for the 2018 IEEE ARTC Spring School Program
- TC Chair Elected as Member of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Hard-Learned Lessons: Systems Engineering Issues and Their Program Impact, Presentation by Robert P. Lyons, Jr., in Charlottesville, Virgina
- ARTC Recent Activities
- Meeting Minutes 5 June 2020
- Meeting Minutes 14-August-2015
- Panel Discussion; “Risk Engineering and Management” 11-December-2014
- Meeting Minutes 7-October-2014
- Meeting Minutes 7-August-2014