On this page, we will post women’s stories, telling you how they entered the field, what they do in their career, and why they find their work exciting.
The goal of the Women in Systems Engineering page is:
- To motivate women to consider Systems Engineering as their area of study and career.
- To showcase the important work performed by women working in the discipline.
IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE)
the ieee Systems Council has adopted and supports the IEEE WIE pledge:
"IEEE WIE pledges to work towards gender-diversified panels at all IEEE meetings, conferences, and events, including our own."
IEEE WIE is one of the world’s leaders in changing the face of engineering. Our global network connects nearly 20,000 members in over 100 countries to advance women in technology at all points in their life and career. IEEE WIE members make lifelong friendships, acquire influential mentors, and make a difference for the benefit of humanity.
Featured WiSE Women
We asked these WiSE Women to respond to three questions:
- How did you get started in the field of systems engineering?
- What do you find interesting or exciting about working in the field of systems science and systems engineering?
- What advice do you have for those just starting out in the field of systems engineering?