The Systems Council integrates IEEE activities regarding aspects of multiple disciplines and specialty areas of systems engineering, and covers, but is not limited to:
• Systems Engineering education, standards, processes, methodologies
• Systems Modeling, simulation, integration, resilience
• Robust design, safety & human factors, security, usability, environmental
• Product transition: design, production, test, deployment, disposal
• Program/project management
• Quality Assurance
• Mission Assurance
• Requirements Development & Management
• Risk Management
• Systems Architecture
For general information on the IEEE Systems Council, including the IEEE Systems Journal, IEEE Systems Conference or other Council activities, please contact the Systems Council President:
Call for Nominations - James O. Gray Scholarship Application 2017
The deadline for applications has been extended to March 8!
See more information HERE.
Call for Nominations - IEEE Systems Council Outstanding Service Award
The IEEE Systems Council has a new award in 2017, the Outstanding Service Award, to honor long and distinguished service to the IEEE Systems Council at a level of dedication and achievement rarely demonstrated. This award is open to all IEEE members that support the Systems Council.
Click here for more information and Nomination Form
Deadline for Nominations for the 2017 Award is March 1.